The Mega-Measuring Cheat Sheet includes:
- Automatic conversion to half a recipe
- US measurement conversions to metric (as well as metric back to US)
- US volume dry and liquid conversions (from cups to ounces, and back again)
- Conversion tables showing how many teaspoons are in a cup, how many tablespoons are in a pint, and every other imaginable US measurement conversion
- Weight conversions in ounces, pounds, grams, and kilograms
- Fractions to decimals (yikes!!)
- Baking pan sizes and conversions (how much batter CAN you fit in a cake pan? What if you double the recipe?)
- Colorful visual charts to explain US liquid measurements — i.e., how many tablespoons in an ounce?
- Visual explanation of temperature fluctuations and conversions
- Oven temperature conversions, including Fahrenheit, Celsius, and gas marks
- Egg, butter, and cream volume to weight conversions
- General baking ingredient conversions, from weight to volume
What are Cooking Cheat Sheets? Some details:
- Cook with speed and ease: Each set of cheat sheets is packed with mix-and-match ingredient tables, example recipes, and practical how-to’s that will make you feel like you were born with cooking skills.
- Tablet, Phone, and Print Compatible: These digital guides can be viewed on any device that reads PDFs, and are also designed specifically for easy printing at home.
- Help when you need it: Instructions are clearly laid out in colorful tables so you’re never left confused. It’s like having a chef there to answer your cooking questions.
- 14-day guarantee (see terms and conditions)
Interested in the printed and laminated version of this cheat sheet? Click here to check it out.