Welcome to Fearless Fresh Support!
Here are the contents of this page:
- How to contact support
- Caring for your Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets
- Warranty and return policy
- Additional legal information
Do you need help with a product, the website, an ebook, or something else that has gone wonky and needs to be poked with a stick? The Fearless Fresh Support Team is standing at the ready, looking forward to your questions. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within two business days.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a general contact address. This is ONLY for support requests. All pitches and solicitations sent to this address will be deleted and marked as spam.
ALSO: Please do not email us cooking questions. If you have a cooking question, join the free Facebook group and ask there. Any cooking questions sent to the help account will get an autoresponse in reply telling you to join the Facebook group.
Order questions: When you email us, please include your order number and the email address you used to place the order.
Website problems: If something is wiggy with the website, a screenshot attached to your help email is VERY helpful so we can see what’s going on. If you got a specific error, please copy and paste that error into your email so we can fix it.
If you’ve got a media inquiry or some other business solicitation, please send all pitches to pitches at fearlessfresh.com. Again, any pitches or business inquiries sent to the help address will be ignored and marked as spam.
Questions about the Fearless Cooking Club
If you have questions about the Fearless Cooking Club, you can email them to support here at Fearless Fresh. There is also a page of Frequently Asked Question for the Fearless Cooking Club here.
Caring for Your Printed Cheat Sheets
The printed and laminated versions of Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets are almost indestructible to normal wear and tear, but they’re not immortal. Here are a few things you need to know about the care and feeding of your cheat sheets.
Cooking Cheat Sheets are printed on thick card stock and laminated with heavy-duty plastic. They are very tough but they are not impervious to:
- Heat: plastic melts, so do not use or leave your cheat sheets near a heat source or hot objects, or set anything hot on top of them.
- Water: cheat sheets are heavily laminated so they are extremely water resistant. Please do not soak your cheat sheets. And for the love of God, please do not put them in the dishwasher.
- Sharp objects: the 10mil lamination is strong, but it will not stand up to knives or other sharp kitchen equipment. Please do not use your cheat sheets as a cutting board, as sharp objects will puncture the plastic lamination.
More care and feeding of Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets:
- If your cheat sheets get dirty, you can wipe them clean with a soft, damp cloth or paper towel. Do not use abrasives, kitchen sprays, or chemical cleaners on your cheat sheets, which can damage the plastic lamination.
- In the event you need to disinfect your cheat sheets: Dip a soft sponge in weak bleach solution, then wipe clean and allow to air dry. (The solution ratio is about 1:15, or 1/4 cup of chlorine bleach to 4 cups of water)
- Do not store your cheat sheets near a heat source, as they may warp or melt.
- Do not eat off of your cheat sheets.
- Do not cut on your cheat sheets.
- Do not store food on your cheat sheets.
- Do not use your cheat sheets as cutting devices.
- Do not use your cheat sheets as a vessel cover.
- Do not set hot pans, pots, or dishes on your cheat sheet.
- Do not push cheat sheets in the dishwasher.
Warranty and Return Policy
» All digitally downloaded Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets have a 14-day return window. If you are unhappy with your digital cheat sheets, you can return them within 14 days for a refund.
» All printed and laminated Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets (and other printed materials from Fearless Fresh, including magnets) come with a limited 6-month warranty against defect. This warranty covers fading, tearing, splitting, and inherent weaknesses or defects of the printing, paper, lamination, and 3-hole punching for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
» The Fearless Cooking Club has a 7-day risk-free money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the program, you can email support within the guarantee period for a full refund. You are also welcome to cancel your account at any time outside of the refund period, but please note we cannot refund the unused portion of your already paid plan after the guarantee period has ended.
Important note: This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse or excessive wear and tear, such as scratching, grating, scraping, creasing, bending, cutting, corrosion, water damage, or exposure to damaging substances. The warranty also does not cover heat damage, such as melting, blistering, warping, or burning.
If your cheat sheets have shown signs of a defect within the first 6 months of ownership, we will replace the damaged pages free of charge. Please note that we will not replace undamaged pages. We reserve the right to request the return of the damaged product pages prior to issuing a replacement. We may need the damaged pages back so we can troubleshoot the problem, to fix it for future iterations. (Don’t worry, we’ll pay for shipping!)
Additional Legal Information:
- Fearless Fresh & Shop Privacy + Disclosures
- Fearless Fresh & Shop Terms of Service
- Fearless Fresh & Shop Store Policies
- Fearless Fresh & Shop Help, Support, and Returns