- Overcome YEARS of thinking you’re a bad cook
- Throw together a delicious dinner with whatever you have on hand
- Feel completely relaxed and at ease while cooking
- Have the confidence to invite friends over for dinner
- Help with Thanksgiving dinner beyond doing the dishes
- And maybe even make Thanksgiving dinner yourself!
Oil Smoke Point Cheat Sheet
Avoid a rookie mistake: handy chart shows which oils are the most heat-resistant and which should not be used for high-heat cooking.
Cooking Oil Shelf Life Cheat Sheet
A comprehensive chart to determine at what point your cooking oil has gone bad. (Super important for both safety and flavor!)
- Easily cook dinner without a recipe, with basic ratios where you just fill in the blank
- Learn the in’s and out’s of ingredients, so you know exactly what to expect when you cook
- Knock your knife skills into stratospheric levels, so you can chop like a freaking chefs while your friends give you the jealous side-eye?
- Develop your palate by expanding your flavor memory, meaning that you’ll instinctively know what flavors will go together, allowing you to create epic recipes on your own
- Make solid cooking decisions based on health, flavor, texture, and what you’ve got in the fridge
Both the Fearless Fresh Series 1 set and the Mega-Measurement Guide are available as digital downloads for $10/each.
Right now, for a limited time only, both the Series 1 set and Measurement Guide are also available as special edition printed, laminated guides. These full-color hand-held guides are printed on thick 100# cardstock and sealed with 10mil lamination for maximum durability. Three-hole punching lets you organize your cheat sheets in a binder, so they’re always at arm’s reach when you need them.